Want to make a difference in our world by meeting the challenges of feeding and powering a growing planet?
Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont Business, is a respected leader in the agricultural industry.
We are the world’s leading developer and supplier of hybrid seed corn and branded varietal soybean seed.
We seek the following individuals at Pioneer Hi-Bred Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Pioneer Hi-Bred International:
- A BSc in Crop Science or Agronomy (postgraduate studies in Business Management would be preferred)
- 10 or more years’ successful sales/marketing management experience
- Experience in agriculture and grain crop production
- Experience within a sales network
- Business reporting and budgeting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skilLs
- Visionary Leadership
- Strategic decision-making skills
- TechnicaL/professional knowledge of agriculture and business
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans).
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Agronomy or Crop Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales position
- Selling skills
- Communication skills (groups and one on one)
- Relationship building skills
- Technical competence and product knowledge
- A drive for results
- The ability to manage sales execution and analyse chalLenges
- Training and coaching skills
- Listening skilLs
- The confidence to provide direction and manage objections.
Please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years’ finance experience
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Chartered Accountant certification would be a plus
- Good computer skills in Excel and presentations and financial and legacy systems such as GCAP, DSAP, etc
- Proficiency in Business English
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- A high degree of independence and the ability to work with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com
Warehouse & Shipping Leader
- A diploma in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ warehousing and shipping experience
- A certificate in Sampling and Pest Control
- A qualification ¡n Seed Technology
- Good computer skills
- The ability to work confidentLy in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable, efficient and friendly
- The ability to handle conflict situations
- Good knowledge of customer procedures and regulations
- Fair background knowledge of the seed industry
- Good communication, time management, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 April 2012.